Doctor of Physical Therapy Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to support doctoral students in the Department of Physical Therapy during clinical affiliations that require relocation.
Student must the following to be eligible for scholar award.
- minimum GPA is 3.00.
- Class Level: Applicants must be a 2nd or 3rd year student
- Major; Graduate student enrolled in the Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program.
- Financial Need Is Required
- Enrollment: Full time at time of award and at time of application.
• Student must be enrolled or eligible to enroll in a DPT clinical course (PT 695A, PT695B, or PT 695C),