David and Elaine Peterson Scholarship
The David and Elaine Peterson Scholarship exists to serve Sacramento State students who graduated
from Yuba City High School in Sutter, CA.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 for incoming freshman and 2.5 for continuing undergraduates
- Any major or program
- Freshman, Sophomore or Junior
- Full time at time of award (as defined by current Sacramento State catalog)
- Applicants must have graduated from Yuba City High School in Sutter County, CA
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a short essay (250 - 500 words) and share the following. - Degree and career goals - Why you chose to attend Sacramento State - Any hardships or obstacles you face in pursuit of your education at Sacramento State, and what you are doing to overcome those hardships - Include background and achievements, such as clubs, sports, hobbies, awards, employment, etc. Specifically mention any jobs related to agriculture work.
- If applicant is an incoming freshman, submit copy of Yuba City High School Transcript - If applicant is a transferring undergraduate or continuing at Sacramento State, submit most recent transcript from undergraduate school.
- Did you graduate from Yuba City High School?
- Please provide the TERM and YEAR you plan to graduate from Sac State. (e.g. Fall 2020)