Phyllis Marie Nevis Memorial Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship is being created in honor of Phyllis Marries Nevis, ife of Sacramento State Alumnus William A. Nevis. Mr. Nevis obtained his Bachelor Degree in Public Policy and Administration from the College of Social Science and Interdisciplinary Studies in 1956, This Scholarship is intended to support students in the Nursing in the college of Health and Human Services.
Open to student who meets the following requirement:
- Minimum GPA: 2.00 in Good Academic Standing
- Major: Any declared major at Sacramento State, but student must be accepted into a nursing program offered within the school of Nursing.
- Class Level: Junior, Seniors and Classified Graduate
- At least part-time at time of award and at time of application.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted in to the nursing program for the next academic year?