Professor Robert L. Curry, Jr.and Chi Ming Dana Curry
The Professor Robert L. Curry, Jr.and Chi Ming Dana scholarship is use to provide support for students in the Department of Economics.
The scholarship is open to…
- Undergraduate â€“Juniors, and Seniors.
*Graduate – Classified
- Major â€“ Major or minor in Economic
- Minimum GPA â€“ 3.0 and in good academic standing.
- Undergraduate student must have completed at least 9 upper division units in Economics.
*Graduate Students must complete at least 6 Graduate-level units in Economics
- Must be full time at time of application and at time of award for undergraduates; minimum 6 units for Graduate students.
*Applicant must submit one letter of recommendation from a person unrelated to the applicant.