Perrine-Churchill-Vind Education Scholarship
The Perrine-Churchill-Vind Education Scholarship was established to honor cherished family members.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
• minimum 3.0 overall GPA;
• limited to students accepted or enrolled in any College of Education credential program;
• financial need required;
• must be enrolled at least half time at time of award
• demonstrated current and previous volunteer community service
• must be a United State citizen and a resident of California
• must be a supporter of the right to bear arms in the United States
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a list detailing your current and previous volunteer community service.