BEL Foundation Scholarship
The BEL Foundation Scholarship was created to honor the memory of Bradley E. Long. Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Have a 3.0 overall GPA
- Open to any major
- Be an Undergraduate student
- Have financial need
- Be enrolled full time at the time of the award
- Preference given to students who come from a single parent household or a single parent
Note: A two-page essay and a letter of recommendation are required. Students must also complete at least 35 hours of community service each semester and keep a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible to receive the BEL Scholarship.
- $2500.00 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a two-page essay focusing on the importance of giving service to the community and how that fits with your University education.
- Do you come from a single parent household, or are you a single parent?
- Please submit a letter of recommendation from a Faculty or High School teacher.