Latinx Chapter: Sacramento State Alumni Association Life Member Scholarship
Scholarship awards to outstanding students. Students must meet following requirements:
- Minimum GPA: 3.5 overall
- Major: All Majors
- Class Level: Undergraduate/ Graduate
- Enrollment Requirements: Full time at time of award (half time & full time as defined by current Sacramento State catalog)
Student recipients, that meet the scholarship criteria, are eligible to reapply for the scholarship award. The student’s application will be considered by the Alumni Association scholarship committee as part of the entire applicant pool.
- Varies (min. award $500)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a resume of extracurricular activities and/or employment, awards and achievements, not to exceed one page, which you would like considered by the scholarship committee. (For example: CAMP Program, Educational Opportunity Program, Serna Center, Dreamer Resource Center.) Must include the date(s) of participation and any leadership roles held.
- Please submit a personal essay/statement not to exceed 750 words, describing why you chose to attend Sacramento State, your degree and career goals, any hardships or obstacles you face in pursuit of your education at Sacramento State, and what you are doing to overcome those hardships.
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation from a current or former faculty member or club/organization advisor.
- Please submit an unofficial copy of your high school transcipt or Sacramento State transcript. (SAT or ACT scores, if incoming freshman.)