Nakatani Asian American Studies Scholarship
Scholarship is designed for any students of any major who have demonstrated a commitment and potential for leadership in the Asian American community.
Scholarship is open to:
- Major: Open
- Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, Classified and Unclassified Graduate
- Full time at time of award
- Student is required to meet with an Asian American Studies advisor and A community mentor during the academic year of the scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay of 1-2 pages addressing your background, achievements, leadership abilities, and community involvement.
- Please include a letter from a Sacramento State faculty member, administrator, advisor, or a community leader in which he/she provides an evaluation of your academic achievements and promise of academic success as well as your service and contribution to the department, college, university, and/or the community at large.