The Donald R. Gerth Scholarship in Political Science
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage study of government and international relations through financial assistance to outstanding students.
- be majors in Government or Political Science or the International Relations Concentration at CSUS
- be enrolled at least half-time (6 units minimum), both at the time of application and during the time of receipt of the award
- be at the junior, senior or graduate class level
- have completed at least 12 semester units in residence at CSUS
- have a minimum cumulative, CSUS and major GPA of 3.0
- be enrolled in at least one course within the Political Science Department at the time of the award
- submit an essay of at least one page (typewritten, double-spaced) stating their expected career objectives.
Financial need may be considered in the selection process; however, it is not determinative.
- $500 towards tuition
- Supplemental Questions
- Write an essay of at least one page (typewritten, double-spaced) stating your expected career objectives.