Jack Livingston Fellow in Political Theory and American Institutions Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to honor the memory of Professor John C. “Jack” Livingston and the ideals in which he believed.
- be enrolled full-time (12+ units) at CSUS
- be juniors, seniors, or graduate students at the time they receive the award
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or better in their major field
- Identify a Political Science faculty sponsor or one will be assigned by the department
- Submit a proposal of no more than two double-spaced, typewritten pages, outlining a research project in political theory, American institutions, or a relevant field. A final evaluation of the semester’s activity is required, and must be submitted to the department chair’s
office before the end of the last week of classes in the semester in which the award is made.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a proposal of no more than two pages, outlining your plans for one semester required activity: a student teaching assignment within the government department; an internship approved by the department internship director; or, a research project in political theory, American institutions, or relevant field.
- Please provide the name of a Political Science Faculty member that will serve as your sponsor or enter in, Please