College Access Foundation Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to award students in Government or Political Science.
- have a 3.3 overall and 3.5 major GPA
- be a Government/Political Science or Government/Political Science-International Relations major
- be a sophomore, junior, first semester senior or classified graduate student with at least two semesters left
- have completed at least 6 units of Government or Political Science courses
- document financial need (must have completed a FAFSA and qualify for financial aid; may also submit an additional one page
written explanation of financial need
- be enrolled full-time at CSUS at the time of application and at the time of award
- submit a 600 word typewritten, double spaced essay addressing how you have personally overcome challenges to get to this
point in your college career, and describing your interest in government
- $5,000 awarded in two $2,500 disbursements
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 600 word typewritten, double spaced essay addressing how you have personally overcome challenges to get to this point in your college career, and describing your interest in government.
- The following conditions must be met to be eligible for the College Futures Foundation of California Scholarship:
- I am not related to an employee, board member or trustee of the University Foundation at Sacramento State.
- I am not related to any director or employee of the College Futures Foundation of California
- I have submitted a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)