International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Merit
The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Merit was created to reward student for academic performance and design abilities.
Open to Student who meets the following requirement:
- Junior, Seniors, or 2nd bachelors
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 over all
- At least half time at time of application
- Interior Design or Interior design with a concentration in Interior Architecture – Please be aware that Design and Marketing concentration students are not eligible
- Potential Recipient that are selected must be available for interview by selection committee
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an IIDA student member?
- If you selected no, Please upload an IIDA Student Membership Application to this scholarship application).
- Have you completed 2 upper division interior design studio courses with a 3.0 or better in interior design?