Karen Lee Warmdahl Memorial
Karen Lee Warmdahl Memorial was establish to recognize and encourage an English major who shows special talent in creative writing, poetry and/or the study of literature.
Open to students who meets the following requirement:
• Undergraduate: Senior with at least 90 units completed before the date of application
• Must be majoring in English
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Enrollment must be at least half-time of award and at time of application
• Applicant must submit a minimum of two expository or creative writing samples (not to exceed ten typed pages).
• Provide a brief statement of why you have chosen English as your major; and how you hope to use the English degrees after graduation.
• Two letter of recommendation from members from the English Department faculty.