John F. Wilhelm Scholarship
John F. Wilhelm Scholarship is designed to recognized and encourage a senior English major who plans to teach English and/or American studies and is pursuing a single subject English teaching credential or a community college credential.
*Open to students who meets the following requirement: *
• Undergraduate: Senior with at least 90 units completed before the date of application
• Must be majoring in either English and/or American Studies
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Enrollment must be at least half-time
• Official Transcript of all college coursework
• Two Letters of Recommendation from Faculty member from the English Department
• Upload a 1 to 1.5 page resume outlining what you have accomplish at CSUS, relevant activities, and services to the department, classmates, or community; include work in progress as well as a statement of purpose in regards to a teaching career.