(Writing) Category A: R. W. Witt Scholarship Fund*
To provide financial aid and to reward art students for meritorious work. Open to all art majors and minors at the undergraduate levels and to all classified art education and art history graduate students.
*Student will only be consider for one category (either Category A or B) for R.W. Witt Scholarship Fund. Please do not submit an application for both category. *
- Supplemental Questions
- What is the title of your paper?
- For which course was this paper written?
- For which professor was this paper written?
- In which semester and year was this paper written (ex. Spring 2016)?
- Have you previously received the R.W. Witt Art History Award?
- Please submit a brief cover letter written describing your process in creating the work submitted for the competition. Include the professor's prompt, if applicable.
- Please submit an art history research paper (Art history papers written for HIST 100 also are eligible).
- Will you be in enrolled for the Spring term?
- Please provide the name and email address of your faculty sponsor
- Show 4 more