Apparel, Marketing and Design Scholarship
The Apparel, Marketing and Design Scholarship was created to assist Family and Consumer Sciences students pursing a degree in the Fashion Major.
Open to students who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA. 3.0 overall
- Majors: Family and Consumer Sciences only; must have a declared Fashion Major
- Undergraduate: Junior or Senior level
- Must be full time at time of award (award is applied to spring semester).
Additional submission criteria:
- Written statement of academic and professional goals
- List of 3 references
- Student resume
- Family & Consumer Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a Resume
- Statement of Academic and Professional Goals
- Please submit at least one or more letters of reference