Academic and Creative Excellence Award
- 2.0 GPA for Undergraduate students and 3.0 for Graduate students
- Major: Studio Art, Art History, or Art Education, or any future arts major, in the Department of Art.
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Classified
- Enrolled: At least part-time enrollment at the time of award and at the time of application
Applicants must upload a portfolio containing the following:
A 100- to 250-word reflection essay introducing the work submitted in #2;
Submit ONE of the following (from 1 -4):
- Ten large, high-quality images of the applicant’s work with captions (provide the title, medium, and year for each of the ten works on PDF)
- Three video links to the applicant’s work with captions (provide the title, medium, year, and URLs for three works, on a PDF)
- One video link and five large, high-quality images of the applicant’s work, with captions (provide one URL and the title, medium, and year for six works, on a PDF
- Two samples of the applicant’s writing from any art history, studio art, or art education course in PDF.
Artwork and writing presented for consideration should show strength and direction.