Ira B. Isbell Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Ira B. Isbell Memorial Scholarship Fund is intended to support students studying at Sac State majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Management Information System (MIS).
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentration: Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 Overall
- Class Level: Junior or Senior; Students must have attended Sac State for at least 2 semesters and have earned 24 units or more at Sac State
- Financial Need: May be considered
- Enrollment: Must be enrolled
- Varies, up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have completed two semesters at Sac State by Fall 2024?
- Will you have completed at least 24 units at Sac State by Fall 2024?