College of Business Administration: Sacramento State Alumni Association Life Member Scholarship
Scholarship awards to outstanding students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentration: Open to All Majors in the College of Business Administration
- Minimum GPA: 3.5 overall
- Class Level: Undergraduate/ Graduate
- Enrollment Requirements: Full time at time of award (half time & full time as defined by current Sacramento State catalog)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a personal essay/statement not to exceed 750 words, describing why you chose to attend Sacramento State, your degree and career goals, any hardships or obstacles you face in pursuit of your education at Sacramento State, and what you are doing to overcome those hardships.
- Please submit a résumé of extracurricular activities and/or employment, awards and achievements, not to exceed one page, which you would like considered by the scholarship committee. (For example: student government, school clubs, science projects, volunteer activity, work experience.) Must include the date(s) of participation and any leadership roles held.
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation from a current or former faculty member or club/organization advisor.
- Please submit an unofficial copy of your high school transcipt or Sacramento State transcript.