Evelyn and Joseph Fallon CBA Scholarship
The Evelyn and Joseph Fallon CBA scholarship is intended to support students in the College of Business Administration at Sacramento State.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentration: Open to all business concentrations
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 overall GPA (in good standing)
- Class Level (s): Undergraduate: Junior and Senior
- Financial Need: Yes
- Enrollment: Full time at time of award and at time of application
- Additional Criteria:
Student recipient must be an active member of the Women in Business academic club
Preference: Will be given to a student-parent who has a dependent child/children (up to age 18) living with him/her.
- Varies, up to $5,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an active member of the Women in Business Academic Club?
- Do you have one or more dependent child(ren) (up to age 18) living with you?