Robert J. Orr Scholarship
To support students studying at Sac State majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentration: Open to All
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 overall GPA
- Class Level: Junior, Senior
- Financial Need: Not Required
- Enrollment: At Least Full Time at time of Application
- Citizenship: Recipient must be a US Citizen.
*Applicants must complete an essay (up to 2 page) that addresses: 1) Why the applicant is interested in business studies; and 2) how the applicant intends to apply these studies in their career.
- Varies, up to $4,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an essay addressing these specific questions:1) Why are you interested in business studies; and 2) how do you intend to apply these studies in your career.
- Are you part of Business Honors: the full-time academic cohort program?