Robert S. MacIntosh and Elizabeth A. England Scholarship
To recognize and reward students in Business Administration, majoring in Accountancy, as a gift from 1961 CSUS School of Business Administration graduate in Accountancy.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentration: Accountancy
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Class Level: Junior or Senior
- Financial Need Required: Not required but may be considered
- Enrollment: Full-time enrollment at time of award and at time of application
- Varies up to $8,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you considering a career in Public Accounting after graduation?