Andrade-Sales Full Circle Project Scholarship
Scholarship award to students whom participate in one or more of the following programs: Full Circle Project, Student Advancement Council, Asian American Studies minor, Honors Program, and Dreamers Resource Center.
To be eligible you must…
- Be an undergraduate student
- Have at least a 2.5 overall GPA.
- Be enrolled full time at time of award and application.
*Participate in one of the following programs: Full Circle Project, Student Advancement Council, Asian American Studies minor, Honors Program, and Dreamers Resource Center.
- Ethnic Studies Department: Asian American Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay of 1-2 pages addressing your background, achievements, leadership abilities, and community involvement.
- Please include a letter from a Sacramento State faculty member, administrator, advisor, or a community leader in which he/she provides an evaluation of your academic achievements and promise of academic success as well as your service and contribution to the department, college, university, and/or the community at large.