The scholarship is intended to support students in the College of Education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Any major in the College of Education
- Concentration: n/a
- Minimum GPA: 2.0 GPA for Undergrads and 3.0 for Graduate students
- Class Level: Undergraduate: Sophomore, Junior, or Senior. Graduate: Classified
- Financial Need Required: Financial need is considered but is not required
- Enrollment: At least part-time enrollment at time of award and at time of application
- Other: Student recipient(s) are eligible to reapply for the scholarship award, and receive the scholarship up to two (2) years. The student’s application will be considered by the scholarship committee as part of the entire applicant pool.