Jeffrey Alan Davis Memorial Scholarship
The Jeffrey Alan Davis Memorial Scholarship is being established by the estate of Richard A. Davis to create an endowed scholarship in memory of his brother, Jeffrey Alan Davis is intended to support qualifying students at Sac State majoring in Business Administration.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration or those who have expressed interest in majoring in Business Administration.
- Concentration: Open to all concentrations
- Minimum GPA: In Good Standing, a minimum GPA of 2.0 is required with a maximum of 3.0 accepted.
- Class Level Undergraduate and Unclassified or Classified Graduate
- Financial Need: May be considered but not required
- Enrollment: Any enrollment is acceptable at the time of application and at time of award
- Other: This award is only available to those who have graduated from a Sacramento County high school.
- Varies, up to $1,000