Osborne and Stearns Gerontology
This scholarship is intended to assist students with an interest in gerontology and working with the senior population.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
* Major: Gerontology
* Minimum GPA: 3.0 overall GPA
* Class Level: Senior, Graduate Classified
* Financial Need: Not required
* Enrollment: Full-time (given priority), Part-time (considered if no full-time eligible applicants)
- Applicants must submit a current resume
- Applicants must submit an unofficial transcript from MySacState
- Applicants must submit a one to two page essay discussing their experience, accomplishments and goals for working with elders
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a one to two page essay discussing your experience, accomplishments and goals for working with elders.
- In the last 45 units you have taken in college has your Grade Point Average been a 3.0 or higher? Please submit unofficial transcript.
- Please submit a current resume.