Kelvin and Shirley Lee Endowment in Teacher Education Scholarship
The Kelvin and Shirley Lee Teacher Education Endowed Scholarship was established to pay tribute to the Lee’s parents who gave so much to ensure their success. Dr. & Mrs. Lee established this endowed scholarship to support students who are in the teacher preparation program and have a commitment to teaching in Placer County.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- minimum 3.0 overall GPA;
- limited to students accepted or enrolled in the multiple subject credential program;
- no financial need required;
- may be enrolled full or part time;
- must be enrolled at time of award;
- preference for candidates with a commitment to teach in Placer County
- Supplemental Questions
- I have a commitment to teach in Placer County.