Laura Carroll Messer Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship honors Laura Carroll Messer and is intended to support students in the College of Education seeking a Teaching Credential in elementary education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- limited to students accepted or enrolled in the teaching credential program for elementary education;
- must be a high school graduate in Roseville, Elk Grove, or Sacramento, CA.
-Preference will be given to applicants who attended a high school in Roseville, CA;
- must submit a 300-word essay explaining the motivation to go into elementary education
- minimum 3.0 GPA;
- financial need may be considered but is not required;
- must be enrolled full-time;
- must be enrolled at the time of award;
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a 300 word essay explaining "What motivates you to go into elementary education"?