Lew Robinson Chinese Endowed Scholarship
The Lew Robinson Chinese Endowed Scholarship was created to encourage and provide support for students studying Chinese in the Department of World Languages and Literature in the College of Arts and Letters. Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Be in Good Academic Standing, 2.0 overall GPA
- Be minoring in Chinese
- Be of Junior or Senior Class level
- Be enrolled full time at the time of the award and application
Note: Student must submit a short statement (1-2 paragraphs) on “Why they are minoring in Chinese?”
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a short (1-2 paragraphs) on "Why are you minoring in Chinese?"
- Are you minoring in Chinese Language?
- Have you already completed a year abroad in China or Taiwan?
- Please submit letter of acceptance to the IPGE Study Abroad Program.