Kearns Mathematics/Statistics Scholarship
1. Applicant must be a Mathematics Major. Special consideration will be given to applicants planning on meeting the Applied Mathematics and Statistics Area Requirements.
2. Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student with Junior or Senior class level standing who will qualify for graduation within the next two semesters.
3. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
4. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
5. Applicant must be an active participant in community and/or campus student activities.
6. Applicant must require financial assistance in order to continue studies at CSUS.
No discrimination shall be made on the basis of sex or ethnicity.