Chevron Information Technology Scholarship
The Chevron Information Technology Scholarship is intended to support Sac State Business Administration students pursuing a career in Management Information Systems.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentration: Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Minimum GPA: 3.3 Overall
- Class Level: Junior, Senior, Classified Graduate
- Financial Need: Not required
- Enrollment: Full-time at the time of award
Must demonstrate an interest in Chevron and the energy industry. Must have: 1) A minimum of 1 leadership role in a technical society or extra-curricular activity. 2) A minimum of 1 technical internship related to your field of study. 3) A minimum of 1 noteworthy achievement/recognition – example Dean’s list, etc.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your anticipated enrollment for Fall 2023?
- When will you graduate from Sac State?
- Please demonstrate a minimum of 1 leadership role in a technical society or extra-curricular activity.
- Please demonstrate a minimum of 1 technical internship related to your field of study.
- Please demonstrate a minimum of 1 noteworthy achievement/recognition - example Dean's list, etc.
- Please demonstrate your interest in Chevron and the energy industry.
- Show 1 more